Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Still here...

For those who have been looking for an update lately and haven't seen one lately, it is do largely ot the fact that our editor is currently on medical leave and I've been filling in for her for the last three weeks.
She will be out at least three more weeks, but could be as long as nine more. Putting in major hours at this point, but I'm really enjoying the exper ience and could see myself wanting to do that at some point in my career.
I also like my daughter telling everyone we see that daddy is "the boss."
Anyhow, as the sports season gets closer we'll be back in full swing and better than ever. Look for another update in the next few days

2 comments:

Rick Glaza said...

WHEW!!! I'll call off the search team now. Since we chatted a while back in Ubly I thought you disappeared! Good to see you are keeping busy and "pretending" to be the boss, lol. Hope things don't get to crazy for ya as the football season closes in.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't nice sending that Vince McMahon soundbite... YOU'RE FIRED! Not cool at all.