Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Jaw injury could sideline Kobayashi

According to a story from www.yahoo.com (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070625/lf_afp/lifestylejapanushealthfoodpeople_07062513004), hot dog eating champion Kobayashi has been diagnosed with jaw athritis and may not be able to compete in Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest on July 4th.
Kobyashi set a world record by eating 53 3/4 hot dogs in 12 minutes last year. He is also a word title holder in other eating categories like calf brains and rice balls.
I thought leading with this was mroe interesting than just saying that I'm back from vacation and had a good time. BTW, the Maverick is now my favorite ride at Cedar Point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he was the title holder in brain rice and calf balls....I must have been mistaken, LOL

Anonymous said...

So does it hurt worse in the winter? When it's about to rain?