Friday, December 12, 2008

The bar has been raised

North Huron's Anthony Irvine
Owen-Gage's Brent Reil
North Huron's John Iseler
Owen-Gage's Nick Zaleski
North Huron's Anthony Irvine
In the media, we often talk amongst ourselves about the quality of our pictures. It almost becomes a competition amongst ourselves as to who can up with the best shots. While I often thought the competition was just between me and Paul Adams, our sports editor Steve Jias has enterred the fray and with these pictures has shown he it is going to be a "triple threat match" this season.
Everyone knows about the pressures athletes face heading into games, well after Steve came up with these dandies yesterday, I'm feeling the pressure to producs tonight.
I think I'll be up to the challenge. So look for photos from North Huron vs. Kingston & USA vs. Ubly from me tonight, while Steve will hit a pair of games as well.
Feel free to post your results from local games here.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about mike bogan? i think he takes the best pictures. you guys can't hold a candle to bogan. oh wait he doesn't cover games any more.

Anonymous said...

Hey being this lazy is hard work.
Bogan