Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kaycee Damm is on the mend

One of our posters ask how Kaycee Damm is doing on her road to recovery from a serious car accident at the beginning of the school year. With that in mind, I happened to see her play today in a soccer match-up against Bad Axe and thought I would share a couple of the pictures.
I remember early after her accident there was speculation as to whether or not she would play sports again and the general thought was she might return in the spring. She exceeded those expectations by playing in the winter in volleyball as a valuable part of a very successful Laker team.
Now she is actively competing in soccer and track. All I can say is that has to be a good sign.
Let me just say after everything she's been through, I think it is great to be covering a game she's competing.
Congratulations on the progress of your comeback Kaycee. We're all rooting for you!

No comments: