Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday results...

Hot off the presses...
EPBP beat Bad Axe 5-0 earlier today.
Also:
Harbor Beach 8, Cass City 0
Goals for the Pirates: Stef Gainor two, Heidi Grekowicz two, Missy Peterson two, and Moriah Kish two.
Assists: Christijana Bender, Kara Hess, and Jillian Roggenbuck.
The Pirates are 3-2 overall.
In tennis action, the Hatchets were 7-1 winners over BCAS. Winners included:
no. 1 singles Stefan Odabasic 6-0, 6-1
no. 2 singles Chris Paganini 6-2, 6-1
no. 3 singles Josh Simon 6-1, 6-2
no. 1 doubles Darin Howard-Anton Rosenberg 6-1, 6-0
no. 2 doubles Nolan Barsaleau-Daniel Stipanovich 6-0, 6-0
no. 3 doubles Cody Eskau-Charlie Herrington 6-0, 6-1
no. 4 doubles Nick Wolak-Curtis Brown 6-0, 6-0
In baseball: Bad Axe was swept by Pinconning 5-1, 18-5.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That mug!

Chris Ogryski said...

I hope I didn't scare away my "only" poster...

A Happy Fan said...

Re: Lady Laker Soccer!! Don't miss the Our (Home) Night Game Friday vs Memphis @ 7 pm complete with lights! Lakers have gone from #9 in the State Rankings to #7 as of 4/30.

Anonymous said...

There's a school out here that runs all of its soccer games under the lights.

The coaches from here that travel to that site say there's definitely an adjustment. Sounds like it should be fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Anon was me, DB

Chris Ogryski said...

I like the occasional game under the lights, it makes for a big game atmosphere.
Ubfortunately in this instance I'm goign to miss this one, my wife and I are taking our daughter to see the Wizard of Oz at the Midland Center for the Arts.
It's nice to have an occasional Friday night out with the family again.

Mumbles said...

Wow, nice mug. What's that you're smiling at?

Chris Ogryski said...

WoW! I try to give you guys some good action photos and updates the scores when I get them, but all anyone wants to talk about is my mugshot...
I guess I'll take some conversation on the blog over known.

Anonymous said...

To comment on the post at-hand, Pinny is typically very good in baseball and softball. Kudos to Bad Axe for scheduling the Spartans.

A Happy Fan said...

Lakers win over Memphis 3-0 Now 8-0 over all!

Rick Glaza said...

Thats kind of an evil grin there Chris...I'd like to know what you were lookin at when that shot was taken. :)

I like the photos on your posts...nice and crystal clear!
Very nice

Chris Ogryski said...

Rick,
Actually, I was just trying to take a decent picture of myself while holding the camera an arms length away from my face.
Thanks for the compliments on the pics. That's worth a plug...
For anyone looking for the skinny on sports in Michigan especially if they are Sparty fan like my wife head over to Rick's site, which is a must read.
You can find it at http://allaroundsportsnut.blogspot.com.