Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coaches comments delayed...

I was hoping to have an audio update by this point with a few comments from each coach in Friday's Harbor Beach-Ubly game, but...I've had some computer issues all weekend.
Let's just say my laptop has crapped out late yesterday/early this morninbg and finally I'm working with a new one and trying to get caught up on work.
So the audio update my not come until late tonight or tomorrow if you still care. However it is somehting we will be looking at for the upcoming weeks.
This week we will have another edition of Pigskin Preview, with the segments broken out so that it is more listener friendly. Since this week's schedule is somewhat less thrilling than most weeks, we'll probably be doing more team evaluations, looking at where the teams are at and where they are going.
Look for more pics and blog updates during the week, as well as some audio updates with results throughout the week.
And most importantly, thank you to everyone who has helped this blog become a hotbed of conversation lately. It was exciting to see all the e-mails I got, notifying me of each post as they came in. Let's keep it up, because it was a heckuva lkot of fun.

No comments: