Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ubly highlights and photos coming tonight!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know we'll have pictures and some early analysis up following today's game. We all know it is a little drive there, but we should have pictures up within about 1 1/2 hours after the game. I'll be heading to my mom's following the game to have a belated birthday celebration for my wife with my side of the family, but I'll be working up the photos on the way there and will post them upon my arrival.
Later tonight, there will be audio up and some added analysis. Have fun and drive safe!
Anyone wishing to leave some well wishes for the Bearcats can do it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Bearcats! Best of wishes against St Francis next week.

For the point counters, I have Ubly at 616 points scored vs 130 against. That's an average of 47.4 vs 10.0...very impressive.

D7 final will be a very good one. TCSF is a lot like Shrine only much better coached.

Avenge the '03 loss and bring home the big one!