Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week 6 scores

Sandusky 20, Harbor Beach 0 - Steve Jias stopped in there for a quarter and gave the early indication this one was not goign to be a barn burner.
Deckerville 42, Marlette 6 - Yes I did say my gut told me this could be an upset, it turns out it was something I ate. To hedge my bets, I picked Dekcerville in all of my picks contests. According to one poster in a previous post, I have no credibility now. As I said to him, If people lost ther credibility after being wrong in one case, there would be no weathermen left.
Still prediciting a 40-20 win for Ubly.
BCAS 31, Cass City - Does anyone want the GTW title or what?
EPBP 16, Reese 7 - Actually it looks like the Lakers do, as they have a shot at a share of the title if they can beat Cass City in week 8. That win would also help their playoff hopes, as EPBP needs to win their last three in order to get an automatic spot.
Mayville 36, Bad Axe 28 O.T. - The Hatchets might not have won this one, but they have suddenly become pretty competitive.
Dryden 22, Memphis 19 - With North Huron's unimpressive performance against CPS, will next week's showdown between the Cardinals and Warriors be as good as everyone thinks it can be. BTW, if you check out the NH Homecoming picture in a previous post, you'll see Anthony Irvine had his arm in a sling, hope this injury isn't serious, because they'll need him Friday.
Peck 42, Kingston 22 - No suprises here.
Vassar 43, USA 23 - The Patriots are asking themselves, how soon to basketball season.

No comments: